Dave’s Award Winning Bloody Caesar
1 lime or lemon wedge
1-2 tablespoons salt, Montreal steak spice or celery salt on a small plate
4 ounces of your favourite spirit (vodka, gin, tequila, mescal or bourbon)
1 tablespoon Each: horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice
4 cups Clamato juice
½- 1 cup Dave’s Mild or Hot Famous Chicken Wing Sauce
Garnishes: celery stick, olives, pickled green beans, dill pickle spear, skewered cook shrimp, fried chicken wing
- Wet the rim of four glasses or jars with lime.
- Place salt, celery salt or Montreal steak spice on a small plate. Invert glasses into spice mixture to coat.
- In a pitcher, add your favourite spirit, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, Clamato juice and Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce. Mix well.
- Fill four glasses with ice. Divide the mixture equally among the glasses.
- Garnish as desired with any of the above.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 cup ranch dressing
8 ounces cream cheese
2 ½ cup shredded Colby cheese
1 ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup green onion finely sliced
1 cup Dave’s Mild or Hot Famous Chicken Wing Sauce
2-3 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
Garnishes and serving: Extra green onion, vegetable sticks (celery or carrot sticks work well), nacho chips, crackers or chips.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add ranch dressing, cream cheese, Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce to a saucepan over medium low heat. Stir until cream cheese melts and mixture is combined and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Add shredded cooked chicken, ¾ of the cheese (reserve the rest for the top) and green onions.
- Transfer to a 6-cup casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until bubbly and golden.
Keep 4-5 days in fridge. Just reheat in microwave until bubbly or cover and bake in oven to reheat.
¾ cup flour
1 cup water
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
2 heads cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
2 tablespoons butter
½ cup Dave’s Mild or Hot Famous Chicken Wing Sauce
1 teaspoon honey
¼-1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Garnish: crumbled blue cheese and sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or canola oil.
- Mix flour, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Add cauliflower to batter and mix until cauliflower is well coated. Spread onto baking sheet.
- Bake in oven until golden, 20-25 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat and add Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce and honey. Mix well. Brush hot sauce mixture over cauliflower pieces.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until browned. Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese and remaining sauce.
Pepperoni in Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce
Dave’s Hot or Mild Famous Chicken Wing Sauce
In a frying pan, sauté sliced pepperoni and Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce until pepperoni crisps. Serve on a plate with toothpicks. Enjoy
Or: Place sliced pepperoni and Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce in a microwaveable dish. Cover the dish and cook on high for 2-3 minutes. Serve on a plate with toothpicks.
Buffalo Chicken Crunch Tortilla Wraps
1 cup shredded cooked chicken
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce, hot or mild
2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
4 large tortillas
2 cups lettuce, shredded
1-2 jalapenos, chopped
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
½ cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
Olive oil or canola oil for cooking
Jalapeno Ranch dressing:
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder,
1/4 cup pickled jalapenos chopped
1 tablespoon Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce
1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine cooked chicken, yogurt, 1 tablespoon green onion and Dave’s sauce
- To make ranch dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- To assemble, create a cut from the centre of each tortilla down to the edge. Spread the chicken mixture on the bottom left corner. Add some lettuce, green onions and jalapenos to the top left corner. Spread the ranch dressing on the top right corner. Lastly add the cheeses to the bottom right corner. Fold the chicken mixture over the lettuce. Then working clock-wise, fold the quarter over the ranch dressing and then fold that quarter over the cheese.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium, add 1 wrap at a time, and cook 2-3 minutes per side until crisp and golden. Serve warm with more Dave’s Famous Chicken Wing Sauce to dip!